Installing nursing home alert systems in
At Alarm Maintenance Company Ltd (AMC), we like to think that we offer something for everyone, which is why we supply and fit nurse call systems in residential homes throughout Aberdeenshire.
Like all of our systems and service, our nurse call units are designed to suit you. Whether you want a wall-mounted call point, ceiling pull cords or pagers, we are able to go through the options that will be most suitable for your business and budget.
Induction loop systems
This is an invaluable piece of equipment that is designed using audio-frequency so your clients with impaired hearing are able to hear more clearly.
How it works is that most hearing aids have a 'T' or 'MT' switch which picks up the electromagnetic field generated by an induction loop system. The hearing aid converts this signal into a sound suited to its user’s specific hearing requirements.
Our nurse call
systems can have
a combination of:
- Nurse call indicator panel
- Addressable nurse call systems
- Addressable nurse call with built in audio
- Infra red triggers and pagers
- Bed monitors
- Disabled WC alarms
- Induction loop systems
To get the nurse call alarm system fitted at your care home
call Alarm Maintenance Company Ltd (AMC) on
01224 842 430
Nurse call devices can link to addressable systems such as:
- Audio call points (offers a two-way intercom facility)
- Display units with intercom facility (allows staff to speak to residents and provides a description of the call type, location and caller ID)
- Door monitoring units (used to protect fire doors or entrance and exit doors)
- Over door lights and infra red triggers (designed to be worn by residents or staff so the system to be triggered remotely from the call point)
- Alphanumeric pagers
- Bed monitors and vibrating pillow alert units
All new disabled toilet installation legally require a fixed method of communication in disabled toilets. At Alarm Maintenance Company Ltd (AMC), we supply a cost-effective solution to comply with these requirements.
Telephone: 01224 842 430 | Email: email@example.com