Fire protection systems for your business
As local agents for Notifier Fire Systems, we at Alarm Maintenance Company Ltd (AMC) pride ourselves on being one of the largest manufacturers of fire alarm equipment in the world.
Our fully-trained staff provide a range of fire protection services for domestic building blocks to large factories. We are responsible for the design, installation and maintenance for conventional and addressable systems that comply to BS5839: Part 1 (2002).
Our alarm maintenance package covers:
- Conventional systems
- Analogue addressable systems
- Radio systems
- Magnetic door retainers
- Fixed extinguishing systems and portable extinguishers
- Air sampling systems
Fire risk assessments
To reduce the risk of a fire breaking out and in the event of one occurring, we carry out risk assessments to deem what can cause a fire hazard and how to prevent it. We install fixed extinguishing systems in public places/buildings including homes and rented properties.
For buildings that have more than one storey, we install Emergency Voice Communication systems as part of our disabled refuge service. These cost-effective systems are designed to assist rescue services in finding wheelchair users in the event of a fire by acting as an intercom so people trapped can not only be detected, but reassured that help is on the way.
To book a risk assessment for
call Alarm Maintenance Company Ltd (AMC) on
01224 842 430
Various types of detection devices are available including:
- Optical smoke detectors
- Heat detectors
- Combined smoke/heat detectors
- HARSH detectors (designed for hostile environments)
- Very Intelligent Early Warning (VIEW) sensors (designed to detect flaming fires as quickly as ionisation detectors, smouldering fires before photoelectric detectors, overheating before flaming and overheated PC board before charring)
- Aspirating systems (provide early detection in areas such as computer rooms, cold rooms and museums)
All detectors provide protection in the most critical environments and are compatible with our range of addressable panels.
We recommend that fire alarm systems are monitored via our 24 hour alarm receiving centre giving you peace of mind that should a fire break out the fire brigade will be summoned immediately.
Telephone: 01224 842 430 | Email: email@example.com